The second macro-action envisages the opening of the renovation and redevelopment of the site.
At the same time also the creation of professional teams of artists, artisans and maintenance technicians is in place, to manage the center when the new builidings will be concluded, and to offer services to the whole area surrounding Salus Space.
During this phase, a self employment support process for refugees and migrants is provided in order to start up social enterprises.
- Reconstruction site
- Training, internships and work placements
- Creation of professional artistic teams
- Creation of professional artisanal teams and design of a team responsible for the management of green areas
- Training for accommodation facilities
- Support for self employment